Sunday, February 09, 2003


Oh...ITS ON!

Ugh! This afternoon has been one for the history books, let me tell ya. I just found out earlier today that my favorite teacher/friend from high school almost died and is in some hot water. This ticks me off.

Oh! And I also LOVE hearing about how certain people have been making judgements about my life and the choices I make. Pleasant. I really don't give a crap about what other people think of my life, but that's just NOT classy. Leaving Evansville has been the wisest choice I have made as of yet. So judge away, people. Whatever makes you feel like a better person, go for it. Just know this: While you are unjustly examining other people's life decisions, your own life is passing you by. You better catch it before you turn 50 and realize that you hate yourself. Have a pleasant day.