Sunday, February 02, 2003


Gotta Face the Music

So it was about 10:15-ish before I started my readings for class tomorrow. LOVELY. Eh. Not too bad, tho. Having two communications classes at once is a bit redundant if you ask me. The readings are almost identical. Ah well.

I have an exam on Wednesday for APS, so I need to get my butt in gear and make sure I do well on that.

I really cannot wait until the summer arrives. Although school is all good and nice, I would like to get back to Estes. The Y represents everything PLEASANT and RELAXING, so I'm in a hurry to get back.

Like I mentioned before, we were dumped with snow. I have no idea what the snow status is downtown, but we shall see tomorrow morning.

Watched bits and pieces of the "Wedding Planner" this evening. And yes, I actually kind of like that movie. It came out during a time when J.LO didn't own the world.

I am giving a presentation about research methods in psych. tomorrow, but that should be a breeze. No big whoop, indeed.

Talked to Lindsay today about traditions in the Orthodox synagogue, and that proved to make an interesting convo. It's not difficult to forget that what may be everyday routine for yourself is completely alien in another perspective. I love it.

So what should Monday bring? We shall see, eh? I've been trying to avoid the news today, because I got my fill of it on Saturday concerning the Columbia explosion. I was glued to CNN that morning, and I just couldn't bear to hear anymore about it today. Tragic.

I am going to try to go to bed at a decent hour this evening so I can wake up somewhat refreshed and ALIVE tomorrow. A nice thought, eh? But maybe I shouldn't talk, because Matt rarely gets more than 4 hours of sleep a night. I'm afraid it has a bit to do with my incessant jibber-jabber, but I can't help it. I'm afraid I've grown all-too fond of the MATT CHAT. :)

My goal this evening is to go to bed by 12 am. Is this possible? We shall see.