Saturday, February 01, 2003


A Necessary Move

Ugh! I haven't been able to publish ANYTHING to My Dashboard for the past two days! This is upsetting.

However, I won't let this glitch hinder my blogging! No way, no how. While I am trying to decipher problems with My Dashboard, I will not cease in my efforts to keep blogging away. I will, however, notify you as soon as MY DASHBOARD is up and running once again.

Kyle and I were extremely bored last night, so we mutually decided to do one of those EVER-ORIGINAL "100 Facts About me" doobies. HOWEVER, I decided that 100 facts were a bit much to digest in one blog entry, so I decided to break it up. So here it is, my friends! 50 facts you may or may not know about yours truly.

1. My full name is Andrea Lynn Schmidt
2. I think middle names are underrated
3. I once wanted to legally change my name to "Jonas"
4. I had ridiculously long hair for 8 years
5. My first boyfriend's name was Brandon Burning
6. I have a small scar below my left pinky toe from a cut I received from a piece of flying tile
7. I was born in Phoenix, Arizona
8. I have an oral fixation
9. I think that guys in kilts = the sexiest thing ever
10. I have played the flute since I was 7 years old
11. I moved to Indiana when I was 11 years old
12. I hate Indiana
13. I have performed an autopsy
14. I was born 3 weeks premature
15. My right ear sticks out a bit more than my left because it lacks a certain fold in the cartilage
16. I thought Screech was cute
17. I wish that I could have an afro
18. I had a Popples tent and sleeping bag when I was a kid
19. I wanted to be a marine biologist as a child
20. MC Hammer's "Don't Hurt 'Em" was my first cassette, and I still have it
21. My nose is the only part of my face that I like
22. I plan on never having bangs again in my life
23. When I was in 5th grade, my pants fell down in front of the whole 6th grade class
24. I HATE BASKETBALL
25. I love cherry popsicles
26. I was a pom pon girl in 6th and 7th grade
27. I have competed in baton twirling at a national level
28. I like to sleep in
29. If I could change my hair, I would dye it hot pink
30. Paul McCartney is my favorite Beatle
31. George Harrison was my second favorite
32. I have appeared in two commercials
33. I had to have an earring surgically removed from my left ear when I was 6
34. I prefer silver to gold
35. Jordan Roe has saved my life two times
36. I once had my dog's uterus in a jar
37. My most valued posession(s) are photographs
38. The strangest pet I've had would be a hermit crab
39. If I had to choose a superpower, I would choose the power of flight
40. My favorite color is green
41. I find MOBY incredibly attractive
42. I have stolen baby Jesuses
43. I cry everytime I hear Don McLean's "American Pie"
44. Karissa Bates was the most unintentionally funny person I have ever met
45. I hate tapioca pudding
46. I think dark chocolate is disgusting
47. I have never used IRISH SPRING soap
48. I hate black licorice
49. One of my biggest fears is being eaten alive by a shark
50. I don't eat red meat