Tuesday, February 25, 2003


Naughty

Shame on me. INSTEAD of preparing for my exam, I have been furiously scanning photos. AND NOW I AM BLOGGING! I am such a troll. Ah well. It is worth it. Maybe? Getting two hours of sleep is A-OK with me. *lizard mouth*

I have lost Nate's phone number, and this is not a good thing.

Today was EXCELLENT! Started the afternoon off with a good dose of Matt's radio show, which was highly enjoyable. If you haven't listened to it before, you need to check it out. It airs every Tuesday at 7-9pm GMT time, and you can listen up at the RamAir website!

The roads were HORRIBLE this evening due to the icy/snowy conditions. NOT COOL. I should have been out and about in the CR-V. Instead I was skidding about in the little civic waiting for someone to crunch me. YAY.

OKAY! I am getting on with studying right now. If all goes well, I can get into bed at 12:15. I CAN DO IT!

Has anyone seen "The Hours" with Nicole Kidman? I need to see this.

Have a great Wednesday, people!