Tuesday, February 04, 2003


Someone should have told YOU before you even LEFT THE HOUSE!

Awww...high school memories. Blah. I went to bed around 8:45 last night. Nice. I woke up this morning around 7:30 to mom yelling at Hallie for not eating the "ultra-healthy flax-seed" meal she had concocted for her breakfast. Ahem. I went downstairs, drank a huge glass of water, then tried going back to sleep because I don't have class today. That didn't work out too well. As soon as I drfited off to sleep, Zoey (DOBERMAN) managed to jump on my bed, and LANDED right on my boob. Ouch?

So enough complaining! YAY! Kyle and I are going to catch Matt's radio show, which you guys can check out right here. It airs at 7-9 pm GMT time, so catch it if you can.

After Matt's show, we're heading to the gym so I can turn into the next Jill Mills. OR NOT!