Sunday, February 16, 2003


Another cold night

Well, people. Another week is upon us. [insert yay here] Today wasn't too bad, as far as Sundays go. I finally finished all my lovely papers! WOOHOO! I am actually excited about my research paper on comm. within romantic relationships.

Wonderboy, what is the secret of your power?

I'm calling the Y on Wed. to see if they are going to offer me any of the positions I want this summer. *fingers crossed* <--that was gay.

History of Wonderboy and Young Nasty Man! Rigga-goo-goo-rigga-goo goo!

I have no idea what I am going to do with mi otra bloggo. Hmmm.....

Come fly with me, FLY!

I'm concerned about my grandad.

Joe Millionaire tomorrow! HAAAA! The big day, folks.

Well, I am leaving my house in a matter of hours, so I better hit the sack for now. HOORAH. I hope this week goes by quickly. :-\

Mr. Bean makes me feel all tingly! Dead sexy!

WELCOME TO MY HOME PAGE !!!!!!!!! I KISS YOU !!!!!

Evan?

Wee!