Sunday, February 23, 2003


Tame that Cowlick

So Kyle called me last night and we talked for close to an hour and a half about absolutely nothing. It was grand.

Why did I wake up at 6:30 this morning? I have no idea. At least this means I might go to bed at a decent hour tonight. Imagine that.

SNL was so great last night! Christopher Walken was hosting, and he did an awesome job. My favorite quote of the evening's show was the opening skit, in which Christopher proclaimed, "I hate you. I am bored!" Class.

I made some orange juice this morning from that concentrate crap, and it wasn't too bad. Yay for orange goop + water = orange juice. Well...um...maybe.

Ugh. I have an APS paper due tomorrow, so I guess I'll be working on that this afternoon. FUN!

I tell ya, I CANNOT get enough of that MER-LORE!

Summer needs to get here ASAP.