Thursday, February 27, 2003


"They're large and in charge and looking for chickies!"

Good afternoon, peeps. Well, we're going to make an offer on the "CASTLE" house. I'm rather excited. Its the ultimate entertainment house. No more of these country-style, we-need-a-new-septic-system, rustic, cozy, crap houses! But then again, I won't be taking up a permanent residency. I think there is definitely some strategy going on here.

ELI: "Hey Andrea! Guess who ISN'T in 311?"

Is there anyone out there that knew that dogs 1. Had baby teeth and 2. Lost them? Because I just found out today. Zoey has been sporting the "I have the shark-multiple tooth-layer-thing" look. *insert Tim Allen grunt here*

My parents are obsessed with the HG tv channel. All we ever watch are shows about re-decorating your kitchen. A phase, maybe? We can all hope and pray. Hey! I have nothing against the channel! Christopher Lovell is my personal hero! "OH MY GOOOOD! So I just found a toilet seat in the dump, added some pink fur, glitter, and photos of Dean Cain! VOILA! A modern but functional piece for ALL to enjoy!" And...scene.

Hey, if you're bored or semi-interested, here is an American History Courtship quiz that you can take to test your dating history killah skillz.