Friday, August 13, 2004

Are you asking me on a DATE? Check 'yes' or 'no'

Damn, I miss Kyle.

Work started off pretty bad this morning at 7, but I managed to take a 20 minute nap in the dressing rooms, and fought off a migraine in the process. This is how we do it.

As the day progressed, the whole work environment improved, and Joni is her old self again. Praise be, seriously. I don't like to see the bad side of the woman. She's all business, I'm tellin ya.

I'm just jazzed at the fact that Rob is going to be my neighbor.

Some douche-baggy HS dudes came into the store and asked me where our speedos and soccer socks were. This couldn't be good. I jokingly asked them if they were going to wear the shit and strut around the community pool. That's exactly what they were doing. I'm too good for this job.
Anywho, I helped them soup-up their wardrobe, and they were def. prancing about the dressing rooms in the Nike comp. gear. I was cracking. BULGE. 17-year olds. HA. Excellent.

So I'm back home, and I do believe tonight is going to be one of RELAXATION and of GREAT FOOD. Bring it.

I'm sleeping in tomorrow, which is going to be GREAT. Not much sleep this week. EH. My own fault, of course. Also hittin the Scottish Festival in the afternoon, which is going to be KILLAH.

Interview with the CEO on Monday...OY. Excited.

DONE with Garts.

Til next time...