Sunday, August 29, 2004

Does it make you feel more like a man?

Spoke with my sister tonight for almost two hours, and it was glorious. It really pains me that we live so far away from each other. I miss her greatly, along with Gabriella. Family is not meant to be apart, and the fact is ripping my guts out. We're finally both at an age where we can share experiences and be somewhat on the same plane. Her advice is invaluable.

It's getting difficult to sleep these past few weeks. Mucho amounts on my mind, and I know the issues are only going to get heavier. Thank G-d for good people. Wow, Chris...we really did take excellent care of each other back in the day. I need that now more than ever, and it just isn't there, ya know? However, I shouldn't complain. I have my health. I have a roof over my head, food, a job, the rest. But something is truly missing...

4 more days left at Garts. I am so excited. Eli and I move into the place on Wednesday. I truly have NO IDEA in hell how we're going to get everything together by then, but we're gonna do it.

Anxious.