Thursday, August 26, 2004

Our State Fair is a GREAT State Fair!

Shout out to sophomore year! YESSS! Who are Evan O'Donnel and Jared Peckenpaugh?

Pivot, step, WAVE.

My last day here at Gart for the week, thank the good L-rd. MADNESS. I am so done with this.

Grabbing the bed frame today at Big Lots...tempted to check out the others before I buy this one. CLASS ACT. You just have to SEE it to believe it.

Went out for drinks last night with some people from work. I was torn between sharing/listening to anecdotes, and watching the olympics on any one of the 5 screens surrounding my face. Typical.

I need denim. Working freight all day, and my khakis look like shittles. Eh.

1.5 hours left at work, so I think I can make it. Considering another nap in the dressing rooms...

WHERE are you, Kyle? Call me.

Freeze.