Thursday, August 12, 2004

Can't find my underwear...

Today was freaking busy. Had my interview with the corp offices this morning downtown at 8:15. The interview went exceedingly well. I have a meeting with the CEO of the company on Monday morning. Following said meeting, Eli and I are signing the lease on our new apartment/freedom wagon. Feel free to hop aboard.

The rents checked out the place today, and they are cool with everything. Its a nice feeling.

Work sucked the ass. That's all.

Tara and Eli were waiting for me by the Jeep after work, which totally ruled. We snagged some custard at Good Times, then headed over to Walmart where we found this awesome starter kitchen set for 30 bucks. A freakin steal.

Tara is having trepidations about going to college in Nebraska next week. OY. I've just BEEN there.

I can't feel my shoulders.

I am loving this time of the year, and this time in my life right now. Its about damn time for change.