Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Camping Hell

And before I turn in for the evening...a bit about my camping trip this past weekend:

We arrive at Golden Gate Park (9100 elev.) circa 10pm to encounter a full campsite. We pull up in two vehicles to our site and set up camp. We sleep. I enjoyed the air mattress and the mummy bag. It wasn't too cold. Started to rain.

The next night it is close to freezing, and the douche bag people camping next to us happen to be 5 teenagers talking about how easy their 'AP BIO' mid-term was this year until midnight. Not kidding. These people are about 8 feet away from our tent. Awesome. No. Then at 3am, my zipper gets jammed whilst down at my knee. I cannot free the zipper, therefore I am left to freeze, have stomach cramps, and pray for a quick death.

The end.

Chris, we will talk.