Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Let me rest in pieces
Current Music: Gary Jules- Mad World
Done rather early tonight at the store. Bob was working. I love this man.

I am now sitting here eating leftover pizza and drinking coke from my favorite teal tumbler. This night is mine.

Thinking back over this year and realizing what a crazy fucking time I've had. This has been the longest and most eventful year in the life of moi. Madness.

A friend of mine was passing thru Nevada and stopped by a brothel. He didn't pay for any 'services,' but he was able to look at a line-up of girls, pick one out, and ask her for price ranges. NOT KIDDING. The specific girl he picked out charged 100 g's for intercourse, which I thought wasn't that steep. Eh. I want to go to a brothel and check out the place. Definitely an idea for a photojournalism project...

And how come I find a $20 dollar off coupon for Fascinations when I already bought a new vibrator? Eh. I'll just have to get a new one. YAY.

Going to sleep and dreaming of brothels. Lates.