Monday, August 16, 2004

It seems to me a strange thing...

Interview with the boss man today. It went swimmingly. I don't know why I was even nervous...everything came forth as usual. I really hope I get this job, people. I so strongly desire to be a part of an organization that is actually helping people. This sounds like a complete line, but I am not joking. Working in retail for the past year has been killing my soul, and it's about damn time I get the hell outta there.

Surprised Jason after my interview, which was cool. All of a sudden I was struck with this bizarre exhaustion, and all I wanted to do was sleep on his couch. Crazy how men can do that...BOO YAH! Jay Kay.

Snagged a foot long from subway today for a whopping $1.18. How I love Subway stamps.

No one has what I want, duvet-wise. I'm doing my room in all black and hot pink, and no one seems to have these linens in a queen. If anyone knows a place, online or off, where I could snag this shit...you know who to call.

Marc is back in Illinois right now, and I miss the dude. I can't believe this summer has gone by so quickly. Then again...I say this every year. EH.

Israel memories are still strong...I do suppose they'll never fade. I need to go back.

I work at Gart's tomorrow until close, which will suck ass, but I'll get over it.

There's an ad for a photographer in the paper, but I have a feeling its with that Monty Nuss character. NO THANKS. I think I'm going to call them, regardless...

I have 8 dollars to last me the rest of this week. We loves the Taco Hell.

I miss you, Sarah.

Off for some coffee, and then back to the casa for some packing.

And...that'll do.