Thursday, August 26, 2004

Southern Belles NEED NOT apply

Wow. Today has been chock full of wild shit:

1. Worked from 7-4:30

2. Ran to Aurora to check out this furniture store I was researching. Turns out it was in the GHETTO, and I felt as tho I was going to be jumped at any moment. I def. sped out of there. I did, however, find a kickass thrift store en route.

3. On the way back into Parker on Peoria, there was a bit of a stall because this dude wanted to turn left across some double lines and 5 o'clock traffic. About 10 cars came to a fast halt in front of me, and I was able to do the same. Then I saw this crazy ass woman speeding behind me, and I was able to lurch forward enough so she could BARELY swerve into the other lane without pounding my ass. She screeched on her brakes and proceeded to give me a bitchy look. WHAT THE HELL! There's an entire line of stopped cars in front of me, woman. Maybe you should stop hitting your kid in the backseat of your '91 Tempo and freaking DRIVE.

4. Stopped at the Lots and bought my canopy bed, as well as a new bed frame. While I was there, a lawyer from LoDo called me on the cell about a job opening he has. DAMN. As soon as I get a job offer, the others come pouring in. Eh. I actually was able to shoot the shit with the guy, and he sounded extremely cool. I bet he was hot. Hot lawyer. Yay.

5. Stop by King's; get dog food and a lunchable. I am freaking starving.

6. Come home, and don't want to get all the boxes out of the Jeep. Big Lots calls and tells me they have my CREDIT CARD statement that I just got in the mail today. I must have dropped it when I paid for my crap. I hope to G-D they didn't look at it. THANK YOU, 60 bucks at Fascinations! YAAAAAY! Once again...eh.

I am absolutely wiped, thanks to MOI staying up until 1am. Couldn't sleep.

Ah well. Tomorrow I have the entire day to work on packing. Should prove to be a time of extreme greatness.

I can't feel my legs.