Tuesday, August 10, 2004


You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys?



Update: Napoleon Dynamite kicked major ass. END of story.
I have had it with work, and I've spent muchisimo time workin on the ol resume. I have an interview at one of my dad's offices on Thursday morning. I couldn't be more excited, seriously. I am more than ready to escape from the rat hole that is retail and the shitty-assed management that oh so appropriately follows suit. Enough is enough.

I'll be moving out by Christmas, seriously. I'm going to start checking out places closer to LoDo...hopefully Eli can skip out with me. Otherwise I'll have to go creative and find a complete stranger to live with. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Work wasn't too bad today. Did a wimpy 6-hour shift, but those are hard to come by. Had to snag some shoes this afternoon to go along with my swank new corp. wardrobe. I can dig.

After hitting the ghetto house of linen, a huge storm front was coming in, so I def. hauled it home. The clouds were looking SICK, and we had massive rotation aboot. A funnel cloud was spotted right over Stone Gate. Nope.

Heading over to Allison's in a bit to scope out her new pad. Should be sweet.

Right now I am wearing a blue Starsky & Hutch shirt, green shorts, and brown clogs. My in-house 'drobe is looking sick.

Stopped into the pet store today just to scope out the place. I played with a mini pinscher and almost cried it was so cute and little. I thought I was going to be EMOTIONAL this week. GOSH. I wanted to take him from the horrible place, right along with the feeder fish and crickets. DEATH ROW, people. DEATH freakkin row.

Better put something decent on. I'm definitely smelling coffee. I scored about 4 hours of sleep last night before work this morning at 7. MADNESS. It was totally worth it, tho. Espresso = ambrosia. My heart is crying.

Did some sweet shopping yesterday with Jason. Too much fun, indeed. PEDRO!

I caught you a delicious bass...