Sunday, August 29, 2004

Daily Races
Music: Clapton-More than Words

So many thoughts racing through my mind today: CARVING a niche, starting from scratch, recognizing/appreciating the good. I do believe today has been THE longest day of 2004.

FED UP:
A large group of high school softball girls came trouping thru the store today ISO Under Armour to wear underneath their uniforms. Along with three stocky mothers with short haircuts and Oakley tans, they haggled about which color the team should wear. Some tall, awkward boy tweaked that WHITE would be the most appropriate color, interrupting the flow. A tall mother wearing a clingy long skirt (all the while putting on an ostentatious exhibition of her SIGNIFICANT baggy underwear line), chimed in with the following:

"Um...Andrew...we do value your opinion, but you are NOT the Ponderosa Mustang Softball team MANAGER!"

CLASS ACT.

I wanted to shower these people with bricks. Instead I retreated to the break room, wherein I dove into a highly enjoyable newspaper shredding frenzy. YAY!

I seriously needed more sleep today.

Joni is great. It seems as though all my female friends are either on a 'MAN' strike, or involved in some twisted web of lust vs hate vs standards vs blah blah.

Oy.

3 more days of Gart.

Moving in Wednesday...let the games begin.