Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Back...WITH THA HARDCORE

I really dislike Wanda Sykes. There it is.

I don't know if anyone else was watching the Amateur Golf Tourney on ESPN on Friday, but I almost spat my soup across the restaurant when I saw Jeff Overton playing golf on the widescreen. That kid farted A LOT in middle school during Mr. Wheaton's history class. He also gave TWB a freaking heart attack everyday in concert choir at North. Oh, the days...

This Wednesday on Conan (holy crap, its been months, Conan): BEN STILLER, OWEN WILSON, and some other people who aren't as important. CHECK IT.

Closing wasn't too bad--got out at 9:30. Excellence. I don't know if I can make it. I'm going to miss Bob.

I definitely need to avoid reading 5 decorating books before bedtime. My mind spins until 3am with ideas, and it is INCREDIBLY annoying/pathetic.