Monday, August 23, 2004

Don't do it
I haven't been home since Saturday morning. I just got back, and this house is a mess. I was chillin with Jason for his b-day.

Ugh. I'm sitting here trying to figure out how to eat pudding without a spoon. A messy task, no matter which way you look at it.

Today I get to have a physical and a drug test for the new job. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Gotta be at work by 2. These next two weeks are going to suxzors...but again...no more Gart's after this. WOO. It is sweet that Scrof is back at the store...seriously. Dols got screwed BIG TIME.

I really need to get my ass in gear with the Israel photos. NO TIME.

Thinking about auditioning for 'You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown.." or "You Can't Take it With You" in Aurora. I'm not sure which, and I hope I could do one or the other with my new job. We'll see. I need to find my sheet music...

I don't know if I could do YCTWY again without Jerry. Awww, JERRY! UNI-BOOB!

Anywho, I gotta go pee in a cup. CIAO.