Wednesday, August 11, 2004

No sex in the fitness center!
Holy crap, people. Eli and I are moving out together. We should be approved by tomorrow afternoon. We snagged a 2 bedroom apartment off of Parker. My mom made sure to notify me immediately that this was not an excuse to have sex all the time. Thanks, mom. We move in September 1st.

I am EXCITED. We're going to be closer into Denver, on the outskirts of Aurora (the clean Aurora). Let the good times begin. I need a couch. And a new bed. And dishes. And...um...a lot of crap.

6 hours of sleep in the past two days. This is killing me.

My interview is TOMORROW in the wee hours of the morn downtown. I better get this. I'm jazzed to wear the clothes, fah shiz. I am so ready for the pay-raise.

I am going to be neighbors with ROB! BAAAH! Killah.

I'm going to bed in an hour.

Jason hooked his ass up with a job, which is FREAKING AWESOME! You rule, Jason. This is a week of progress, I'm telling you.

So details: We're on the third floor, which means that we have vaulted ceilings and skylights. Our porch looks out onto the golf course...NOT into the parking lot. I am liking this.

Na na na na.